First Visit With Dr. Garfinkle at Pediatric Neurology of Orange County
Dr. Garfinkle will spend an hour with you and your child on the first visit. She will have reviewed the paperwork you submitted prior to your appointment. Dr. Garfinkle will verify this information and ask more detailed questions. She will address any questions or concerns that you might have. She will perform a thorough neurological examination. At the end of the visit, she will make sure that you have an understanding of the diagnosis and plan and will address any further questions or concerns.
What to bring to your first appointment at Pediatric Neurology of Orange County
Questions? Call us: 949-495-9600
For All Patients
- Request For Release of Medical Records
- A Parent Questionnaire (general, or specific for Autism or Concussion)
- If the parents are divorced, or if the child lives with someone other than parents, please provide documentation of guardianship.
For Patients Being Evaluated for ADHD
- Parent Questionnaire
- Parent Initial Vanderbilt Rating Scale
- Cover Letter for Teachers
- Teacher Initial Vanderbilt Rating Scale
(if child is involved in extracurricular activities, please ask an additional person to fill out this form)
- Please visit our "resources" page for more information on the evaluation and care of children with ADHD.